Before requesting cryptocurrency withdrawal, keep in mind that the Micro makes a manual check by the administrator and that the time can be more time consuming when there is large queue on hold.
- Check the address for transfer. Once its withdrawal is in blockchain network of cripto, for miners to record their transaction, its quantity is not reversible. Therefore, entering the right address is a critical factor.
- The Micro has a manual withdrawal process, in which the responsible administrator makes a preliminary check of balances and wallet. But the address entered by the user is considered to be true and as a sensitive user information. Therefore, any withdrawal to wrong address by mistake or typo, the Micro is not responsible for the damages.
2. Network Status
- Depending on the network status of each cryptocurrency, its transfer can be delayed or even "forgotten" by the miners when there is massive demand on the big oscillation days.
3. Suspected washing activity
- The Micro has automatic inspection and inseparation about user activities. When there are frequent crypto withdrawal activities that are alerted through our detection system, these users can be observed.
- The Micro can request a bank statement of last 3 or 6 or 12 months for a possible audit..
4. Verify Email
- Checking email after withdrawal request is very important. Please always be aware of the arrival of email to authorize and confirm your withdrawal. Check your spam box.