To enjoy better rates and deadlines with higher limits, and even more enjoy the benefits of a MIC token, you need to perform identity validation first. With identity validation completed the user has advanced level automatically.
The process depends on the server state, but usually takes 15 to 30 minutes to check the Micro.
If your attempts are being declined, verify that you are performing the following processes correctly.
Below are the requirements for request:
- Photos must be in PNG or JPEG formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .jif)
- Photos should be in good resolution for the information to be visible
- Photos can not be manipulated or edited
- Colored photos only
- The identity document must be original
- The document must be within expiration
- Your face should be visible
- Only one person per photo
- "Micro" handwriting with request date